1) Library settings
In this section basic information about the library currently in use can be viewed, and if there are other libraries they can be selected.
2) General settings
The “General” section contains the following:
- Show item count: Display the number of images imported into a collection.
- Show Recent: Set the time limit for imported images to be displayed in the Recent.
- New Collection Sort by: Set the Sort by setting for a new Collection.
- New Collection Sort as Ascending: Set the ascending or descending sort order for a new Collection.
- Show image type: Display image type in the Grid view.
- Show title: Display the title in the Grid view.
- Light Theme: Change the Light/Dark theme.
- RAW Preview size: Set the preview image size to be displayed when importing Raw images.
- Image Viewer Background Color: Set the default background color of the Image Viewer.
- Thumbnail Background Color: Set the default background color of thumbnails.
- Shrink Retina snaps for Web page: Select to activate Retina resolution when capturing a web page.
- Show recently visited website: Select to remember web addresses of websites visited.
- Shrink Retina snaps for Map: Select to activate Retina resolution when capturing Maps.
- Show recently visited location: Select to remember recently searched locations.
- Auto Tagging by image Recognition: Select to activate automatic image recognition and tagging when importing images.
- Add Tags from IPTC Keywords: Select to automatically detect IPTC metadata within an image and add the Keywords as tags.