Images are displayed in the Browser, which consists of the following features.
- Open: View image.
- Open With Default App: View image with default application
- Open With: Open image with another application.
- Import: Import the currently selected image(s) in a Collection.
- Update Previews: If original image changed by default application, You can update Preview image. (If you want to update manually preview image, Hold “Option” key and select this menu item. – Read more)
- Set Preview Background: Assign a background color for Preview image
- Get Info: View the properties of a selected image.
- Tags: View and edit the tag information of a selected image.
- Rating: Assign a rating to a selected image
- Label: Assign a label to a selected image
- Show Original: If your library is referenced type, You can find the original file.
- Open in Web Browser: If image has URL information, open URL information with web browser.
- Add / Edit URL: Add or Edit URL information
- Set Desktop Picture: Set a selected image as the desktop picture.
- Export to: Export a selected image as a file, ePub, or print.
- Delete: Delete a selected image.
- Sort: The Browser’s image sorting categories.
Assign a Tag to a selected image
There are 2 ways to assign a tag to an image.
– As shown below, after selecting the image drag over to the tag.
– Press “Command-I” to display the interface. Then click on the “Tags” button and then Click on the desired tag, as shown below.